Tasmania’s COVID-Safe Transport Company
At Redline we are Tasmania’s most experienced and prepared COVID Safe transport company. Here is why:
- We have undertaken and passed an audit with WorkSafe Tasmania on our COVID-19 hygiene, sterilisation, and social distancing practices.
- We have completed an infection control training course – Infection Control Training COVID-19 – delivered by the Australian Government – Department of Health.
- We continue to operate through the coronavirus pandemic delivering our general access services across the state as an essential service contractor to the state government.
- We successfully implemented advanced sterilisation and hygiene practices to ensure driver and passenger safety and delivered a clean and safe transport environment.
- We provided specialist isolation transport services for new arrivals into the state to support the governments pandemic response plans. This requires the highest level of hygiene and professionalism of any coach transport operator in the state.
- The practical experience gained whilst operating during the pandemic has seen us develop the highest hygiene practices and strictest sterilisation and safety processes in Tasmania.
- Our cleaning and hygiene practices will be continued, and our high standards maintained as we recover from the impact of coronavirus.
At Redline we are COVID Safe ready and we look forward to working with you to provide high quality and safe coach transport tours in Tasmania into the future.